The 2023 International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Annual Conference will be held in Naples, Italy, June 5–8, 2023, and will be hosted jointly by the University of Naples Federico II and the IIIF Consortium.
This event is intended for a wide range of participants and interested parties, including digital image repository managers, content curators, software developers, scholars, and administrators at libraries, museums, cultural heritage institutions, software firms, and other organizations working with digital images and audio/visual materials.
The event includes a free showcase meant to introduce newcomers to IIIF, and those seeking to learn how IIIF is used in a variety of contexts. The conference features plenary presentations and sessions about IIIF implementations around the world, including cutting edge use cases and demonstrations.
This event is guided by the IIIF Code of Conduct.
- Location: Naples, Italy (Map of venue locations and more coming soon)
- IIIF Showcase: June 5, 2023
- Workshops and metings: June 6, 2023
- Conference: June 7-8, 2023
- Registration for the IIIF showcase is free.
- Registration for the conference will be €485 for a general ticket, €265 for a consortium members ticket
- Language: All event proceedings will be in English unless otherwise noted.
- Covid-19: Precautions will align with CDC and WHO recommendations and the requirements of the host institutions. As the global situation continues to rapidly change, we will have more details available as we get closer to the event dates.