Do you know what personal data are? Are you handling personal data as part of your research?
In this workshop, we will cover the step-by-step process on how to handle personal data in research. Including:
- Data Management Plan (DMP)
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Privacy notice for research participants
- Consent forms
- Ethical review
- GDPR compliant data processing
- Sharing and publishing of personal data
- Participants may ask questions about their particular interests. We encourage participants to register and submit questions in advance to instructors.
Who can participate?
Everyone with an internet connection.
1.5-hour webinar with a presentation and a Q&A. The webinar is free of charge.
Schedule and location
The training will be held online via Zoom on March 16, 2022, at 1:00–2:30 PM Eastern European Time (EET).
Enrico Glerean, Staff Scientist, School of Science, Aalto University
Maria Rehbinder, Senior Legal Counsel, Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E), Aalto University